AVG Antivirus Free - How to enable the detection on Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
To enable the detection of Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) in AVG Antivirus Free:
- Double-click the AVG tray icon.
- Click on the Options menu > Advanced Settings .
- Expand the Computer Protection section > Antivirus
- Tick the below checkboxes:
- Report potentially unwanted programs and spyware threats
- Report enhanced set of potentially unwanted programs
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 25, 2015 at 06:45 AM by jak58.