Twitter - How to create a custom list
You can organize the Twitter accounts you follow into custom lists, which is quite convenient to group accounts by topic of interest.
So here's how to create a custom list on Twitter:
- Sign-in to your Twitter account.
- Click on Profile and Settings > Lists .
- Click on Create a new list.
- Enter a list name and a short description
- Set the visibility of the list (public or private) and click on Save List.
- Once your list has been created, you can access it by going to your Profile page > Lists tab
- Use the search tool to add users to your list.
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 27, 2015 at 10:14 AM by jak58.