Gmail for Android - How to add an email account
Manage multiple email accounts from your Android smartphone or tablet using the Gmail app. The Gmail app is not limited to Gmail accounts, you can add POP/IMAP accounts from Yahoo, Outlook.com,....etc
Here's how to add a new email account:
- Open the Gmail app.
- Tap on the Menu button and scroll to Settings .
- Tap on Add account.
- Select the type of account you want to add: Google or Personal account:
- Tap on OK to access the Account Setup menu.
- Enter email address and tap on Next.
- NB - Tap Manual Setup choose the account type: POP or IMAP
- Enter your password and tap on Next.
- Configure the settings for the new account:
- Sync frequency
- Tap on Next to finalize the creation of your account.
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 31, 2015 at 06:45 AM by jak58.