Allow all users to connect to the web
You're running Windows XP and you want all user profiles to have access to the Internet.
- (1) Connect as administrator
- (2) Go to"Control Panel" then "Network Connection"
- (3) Right click on the icon for your ISP
- (4) In the shortcut menu, choose "Properties"
- (5) Go to the tab "Advanced"
- (6) Check the option "Allow other network users to connect through the Internet connection of this computer"
Instead, if you want only the Admnistrator to connect to the Internet, do the opposite.
And remember that the basic one that can login is the administrator user under which the connection setup has been completed.
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 4, 2010 at 07:55 AM by jak58.