Bing Maps - How to embed a map on your website
A simple trick to embed a Bing map on your website.
Connect to Bing maps: https://www.bing.com/maps/
- Sign-in with your Microsoft account.
- Search for a specific location (e.g the location of your business):
- Click on the Share button
- Copy the code from the EMBED IN A WEBPAGE field and paste it in the source code of your webpage.
- NB: You can customize the map by clicking on Customize and preview.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 2, 2015 at 12:46 PM by jak58.