LinkedIn - How to manage the phone number discoverability settings
Manage who can find you on LinkedIn using your phone number. By default your phone number is visible to all LinkedIn members, so here's how to restrict access to this information:
- Connect to your LinkedIn account.
- Click on the Account & Settings menu.
- Click on Privacy & Settings.
- Go to Privacy Controls and click on Manage who can discover you by your phone number.
- Select one of the following options:
- People in my 1st-degree and 2nd-degree networkYour connections.
- My 1st-degree connections only.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 17, 2015 at 11:47 AM by jak58.