iPhone - White screen with black apple logo after a failed update
An error has occured while you were updating your iPhone and as result the device is freezed on a white screen with a black apple logo!
Learn how to fix the white screen of death error:
- Update iTunes to latest version.
- Make sure your device is fully charged.
- Open iTunes.
- Connect the iPhone to your PC.
- Press and hold the Home + Power button until iTunes displays the below message:
- Click on Restore and Update and follow the onscreen instructions: