Windows 8.1 - Automatically Save Music, Photos and Videos to Removable Storage Media
You can configure Windows 8.1 to automatically save your media files to a removable drive connected to your PC. Here's how to configure this option:
- From the StartScreen of Windows 8.1, press the Windows key + C to display the Charms bar.
- Go to Settings > Change PC Settings > PC and Devices > Devices
- At this point, connect your removable hard drive.
- Scroll to Default Save locations and click on Set up.
- Select the type of media your want to backup and click on OK.
- Windows 8.1 will start copying the files to your removable drive.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 27, 2015 at 09:55 AM by jak58.