AVG Antivirus Free - How To Enable the Attachment Filter
Here's how to configure AVG Antivirus Free to automatically block attachments for incoming mails:
- Double-click the AVG tray icon.
- Click on the Options menu > Advanced Settings .
- Go to Email Protection > Email Scanner > Mail Filtering.
- Tick the Remove attachments (incoming emails only) checkbox.
- You can choose to remove attachments containing:
- Executable files
Published by deri58
Latest update on May 4, 2015 at 03:30 AM by deri58.