Here's how to prevent users from clearing their browsing history on Internet Explorer.
- Administrator privileges.
- Any version of Windows with access to the Group Policy editor.
- Open the Run menu
- Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
- Go to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Internet Explorer.
- Double click Delete Browsing History.
- Several restrictions can be enabled from this menu
- Prevent the deletion of cookies
- Prevent the deletion of saved passwords
- Prevent the deletion of form data