Ubuntu records data on how you use your files and applications, which includes:
- Chat logs
- Audio and video files....
To disable access to certain items or clear the usage data:
- From Ubuntu's desktop, click on System Settings
- Go to Personal>Security&Privacy
- Go to Files & Applications.
- From this menu, several actions can be performed:
- Clear Usage Data
- Toggle the recording of file and application data.
- Create exclusions (app or folder)
Published by deri58
Latest update on May 12, 2015 at 03:33 AM by deri58.