Change the language of MAC OSX
The MAC OSX system language can be changed such as alerts, menus, dialogs, keyboard input etc! If you are learning another language or if you have a foreign friend who wants to use your MAC machine, the language can be changed very easily!
Follow these steps to proceed:
- Click on the Apple logo
- Click on “System Preferences”
- Open “International” in System Preferences
- Drag the chosen language to the top of your actual language
- Close by clicking on the red button
- Now restart your machine for changes to take effect!
Published by netty5
Latest update on October 18, 2009 at 02:08 PM by netty5.