When I click on Tools, then internet options, I get the following error message:
Restrictions - This operation has been cancelled due to restriction in effect on this computer. Please contact the system administrator.
- I already checked for viruses and spyware using norton, AVG, Spybot, AdAware in mormal mode and safe mode.
- I can right click on IE, properties, but not from tools - internet options.
- Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc, and then Enter or OK.
- Open User Configuration, open Administrative Templates, open Windows Components, and then open Internet Explorer, Internet Control Panel, Browser Menus.
- Double click on "Tools" Menu: Disable menu option "Internet Options" and choose "Not Configured" or "Disabled", click "Apply" and then close gpedit.msc.
Thanks to jrferraz
for this tip.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on November 6, 2016 at 03:46 PM by owilson.