When I click on Tools, then internet options, I get the following error message:
Restrictions - This operation has been cancelled due to restriction in effect on this computer. Please contact the system administrator.
- I already checked for viruses and spyware using norton, AVG, Spybot, AdAware in mormal mode and safe mode.
- I can right click on IE, properties, but not from tools - internet options.
- Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc, and then Enter or OK.
- Open User Configuration, open Administrative Templates, open Windows Components, and then open Internet Explorer, Internet Control Panel, Browser Menus.
- Double click on "Tools" Menu: Disable menu option "Internet Options" and choose "Not Configured" or "Disabled", click "Apply" and then close gpedit.msc.
Thanks to jrferraz
for this tip.