Firefox - Font and colors
In this article you will learn how to use use a custom background color and fonts, or even change the color of links ... with the Mozilla Firefox web-browser.
Here's how to proceed:
- Open Firefox and click on the menu button > Options.
- Click on the "Content" tab.
- Choose your default font and font size:
- Click on the Advanced button to access additional options:
- Uncheck "Allow pages to choose thier own fonts, instead of my selections above"
- Click on the Colors button and select your background/text/link colors:
- Uncheck "Use system colors".
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 9, 2014 at 05:25 AM by deri58.