Adding a URL address bar on the taskbar
This tip will allow adding a URL address bar on the taskbar to help you opening any webpage without opening in on your browser.
Follow these instructions:
Now you can open any webpages by just typing the URL address, it will open automatically the default browser!!
- Unclock your taskbar first (Right click and select “Unlock the Taskbar”)
- Right Click on the taskbar
- Select “Toolbars”
- Click on “Address”
- You will notice an Address bar which will appear on the taskbar.
- Now you can customize the size of the bar or change its location throughout the taskbar!
- Lock the taskbar to finish.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on October 21, 2009 at 08:36 AM by aakai1056.