is used in the creation of dynamic web pages. It is client side language and is limited to run on a client browser.
- Interpreted by client, but it is not compiled .
- Object-based. Code uses built-in, extensible objects, but no classes or inheritance.
- Code integrated and embedded in HTML.
- Variable data types not declared . .
- Cannot automatically write to hard disk.
is a high level object oriented programming language used for software development or server side applications.
- It is compiled on server before being run on client.
- Object-oriented. Applets consist of object classes with inheritance.
- Applets are accessed from HTML pages,but are distinct from these pages
- Variable data types must be declared
Published by netty5
Latest update on August 15, 2009 at 09:13 PM by fahd_zboot.