Windows is indicating that the Recycle bin is full, while it is empty?
- This happens especially when you have deleted a large number of files.
- For the new icon "Empty Recycle Bin", a simple operation suffices.
- Create a new folder on the desktop: Right click> New> Folder.
- Mark a random name (in any case, we remove it immediately).
- Right click on File> Delete> Confirm sending the file to the Recycle(yes).
- Right click on Recycle Bin/ Empty Recycle Bin/Confirm the deletion (Yes).
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 28, 2009 at 09:42 AM by jak58.