These two systems (Windows 7 and Vista) have built-in feature (Memory Diagnostics Tool ) to check out your memory (RAM).
You no longer need to make use of a third party application to check for errors on the RAM on your PC
- To acess it:
- Start/ Control Panel/ Administrative tools.
- It can also be accessed via the Run command: MdSched
- Once the tool is opened there are two possibilities:
- The first option (recommended):
- Restart now and check for problems is the automatic, simply click on it and let the test be performed.
- In the case that you have some ongoing tasks (download, unsaved documents...etc) and you want to schedule the test for later, use the second option (manual restart needed).