These two systems (Windows 7 and Vista) have built-in feature (Memory Diagnostics Tool ) to check out your memory (RAM).
You no longer need to make use of a third party application to check for errors on the RAM on your PC
- To acess it:
- Start/ Control Panel/ Administrative tools.
- It can also be accessed via the Run command: MdSched
- Once the tool is opened there are two possibilities:
- The first option (recommended):
- Restart now and check for problems is the automatic, simply click on it and let the test be performed.
- In the case that you have some ongoing tasks (download, unsaved documents...etc) and you want to schedule the test for later, use the second option (manual restart needed).
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 23, 2011 at 08:57 AM by deri58.