How to reboot your iPhone?
You can try to reboot your iPhone in the following situations:
- Screen fades or turns black.
- Apps or device become unresponsive.
- Buttons are not working.
- Any situation where you want to avoid a master reset or restoring your device to factory settings, as this would result in the deletion of all the data stored on your iPhone.
- Here is a simple method to reboot your iPhone, without losing your stored data. It is as if you were restarting your iPhone from scratch.
- Press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button and Home button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds. *The screen will go dark and the Apple logo will appear on the black background.
- You can now release the buttons and allow the device to boot normally.
Published by netty5
Latest update on June 7, 2014 at 11:33 AM by deri58.