This problem typically occurs when removing software via the Control Panel (Add / Remove Programs).
- Move manually install.log file in a temporary directory c:temp
- Run unwise.exe
- When prompted for a file, specify the path manually.
The uninstallation should proceed normally.
- The second solution is to manually delete the entry with two tools (CCleaner and Cleanup).
- Download and install CCleaner
- In the left column click on "errors"
- Check all the boxes, then click below on "check errors"
- Once finished, click "remove errors. A dialog should ask to save the registry
- Click "yes" and then again until it finds no errors
- Download and install CleanUp