Each time I log in to Windows I get the following error message:
You can try this fix if you can get into "Safe Mode" by pressing F8 during the start-up:
This problem can occur if one of the following conditions is true:
- The default security provider in Windows XP has changed.
- The system drive letter has changed.
To reset the default security provider in Windows XP, delete the relevant registry keys from the registry. To do this, follow these steps:
- 1. Start the computer. Press the F8 key during startup to start the computer in safe mode.
- 2. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- 3. Delete the following registry subkeys from the registry:
- 4. Exit Registry Editor.
- 5. Restart the computer.
Also try this tip
Thanks to xpcman
for this tip on the forum.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on November 29, 2009 at 11:37 AM by aakai1056.