How to read/edit PWI files (Pocket PC documents) on a PC?
- Open Microsoft ActiveSync
- Tools > Advanced > Edit settings file conversion tools.
- In Device > Desktop, select InkWriter Document, click edit and select Document txt.
- In Desktop > Device, do the opposite: Change Documents txt to InkWriter Documents.
- The documents can be viewed on a PC or Pocket PC.
Thanks to regibou
for this tip on the Forum!
- Download the following program (freeware) on your PDA: MyMobiler
- It allows you to copy/paste text section from documents on your PDA to your PC and vice versa!