Just wanted to know if it’s possible to get back the data on a formatted hard drive and if yes how can it be done?
You can restore all your data from your formatted or re-formatted hard drive.
Follows these steps to get back your data:
- Step1: First download demo version of Recover Data for Windows Data Recovery software from http://www.recoverdatasoftware.com/recover-windows-files
- Step2: Install the software on working windows machine [Please do not install on formatted or re-formatted hard drive ; it is chances to overwrite the files, so ignore installation on damaged or formatted hard drive.]
- Step3: Attach your formatted or re-formatted hard drive as a secondary drive
- Step4: Open Recover Data for Windows Data Recovery software
- Step5: Software display the hard drive in left pane; Select the hard disk and press Next button.
- Step6: Follow on screen instruction
- Step7: In Final stage software display all the recovered files in a list
Now you can find your appropriate file...
In this stage if you want to save your recovered file, you need to purchase the software in USD69
Full Version software completely restore your deleted or formatted data.
I think this software really works for your need...
Thanks to Mathias
for this tip on the forum.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on December 29, 2009 at 05:24 AM by aakai1056.