I have a friend who is suddenly unable to send emails. Can receive, however the Error Message is "unknown error" Ox800CCC81.
Help would be most appreciated
This is what I did to fix the problem, opened Microsoft Office Outlook
- Under options clicked on TAB "Mailsetup"
- Click----half way down "Send and Receive button,
- Opens and click on Edit button,
- Click on button" Accounts properties",
- New window shows "Internet E-mail settings"
- Click tab on top " OUTGOING SERVER",
- Tick "Log on to incoming mail server before sending mail"
- Click OK
Then try to do a test, send yourself an email.
This will fix the problem!
Thanks to Wendy
for this tip on the forum.