To set up the BSNL WiFi ITI DNA-A211-1, connect to the modem/router through Wired Ethernet and type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar. After you are prompted to, enter your username/password and click on Advanced Setup, selecting WAN. You should add/edit to configure WAN setup, enter the settings and click next.
Now for the wireless network setup, go to wireless, select Wireless Bridge and choose required settings and also check if wireless is enabled through choosing wireless select Basic. Ensure that your DHCP is enabled through Advanced Setup, go to LAN and check that your DHCP is enabled, now go to Management and select Save/Reboot. Now the settings are saved and the router is rebooting. On restart, the modem will establish the connection and you can connect to the wireless network
Bsnl wifi ITI DNA-A211-1 Setup
I have BSNL wifi router/modem ITI DNA-A211-1 but I can't find a way to have all my devices connected to it at the same time. My PSP seems to require settings that create a conflict with my other devices.
Here is what you need to do:
- Go to the modem configuration page by typing 192.168.1.1 into the address bar of your internet browser
- When the username and password window pops up enter admin for both
- Click on "Advanced setup" on the left and select the WAN option
- Click on edit for the first WAN settings listed (usually VPI 0/ VCI 35)
- In the list that you see, select PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) and click Next
- In this page enter the following details:
- Username and password
- PPPoE Service Name: data one
- Authentication Method: Auto
- Select the "Bridge PPPoE Frames Between WAN and Local Ports" option
- Now click Next until you come to the last page where it says WAN setup summary
- Click Save and in the next page click on Save/Reboot
After doing this the DHCP server will be assigned on your router and you can connect your wifi devices with default settings.
Thanks to ishaan
for this tip on the forum.
Published by aakai1056
. - Latest update by Paul Berentzen