I got a new magic jack today . I need to register it and get a number???
These are the Magicjack instructions:
magicjack should startup automatically when you start your computer.
Always make sure that the magicJack is properly attached to your computer. You can also unplug your magicJack and plug it back into a different USB port and restart your computer.
If the issue still persists, please follow these steps to resolve it:
WINDOWS VISTA USERS:
WINDOWS XP USERS:
- 1. Please go to C:>Documents and Settings>Users>Application Data>Roaming> mjusbsp> in00000.
- 2. Copy the file named setup and close that folder.
- 3. Click the Start button, click All Programs, right click the Startup folder, and choose open all users Paste the setup file into that folder.
- 4. Your magicJack will now start on bootup.
- 1. Please go to control panel, click folder options, click the tab named view, check View hidden files and folders, click apply, click OK, and close control panel.
- 2. Go to C:>documents and settings>[your name]> Application Data> mjusbsp> in00000.
- 3. Copy the file named setup and close that folder.
- 4. Click the Start button, click All Programs, right click the startup folder, and choose open all users and paste the setup file into that folder.
- 5. Your magicJack will now start on bootup.
Thanks to xpcman
for this tip on the forum.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on May 17, 2010 at 01:04 PM by aakai1056.