A simple tip that will allow you to change the color theme of Wine.
- Firstly, you need a .msstyles theme.
- You can download one here
Locating the Theme
- Show hidden files and go in your home directory to get the .Wine folder. Open older, go to drive_c in windows and then create a folder "Resources". Finally create a folder "Themes" and create another folder that will bear the name of your theme
- Extract and paste the contents of the zip or rar file into it.
Installing the theme
Thanks to muneeb0786 for this tip.
- Then Launch Wine, and open the "Integration with Office" tab and then click Install a theme. Browse inside, and look for the file .msstyles file. In the theme menu (near the install a theme button) select the desired theme.
- Apply, and you'll have youre customized version of the software.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 5, 2011 at 10:48 AM by jad05.