=Windows - A shortcut to turn off your PC faster
Instead of going through the Start Menu> Shut Down> OK, to turn off your PC, you can create a small desktop shortcut that will allow faster shut-down:
- Right click on your desktop, New > Shortcut > OK.
- Enter the following line:
- Click on Next and enter a name for the shortcut .
- Validate with the OK button.
- The shortcut will be created.
- From there you can change the icon : right click on your shortcut and click Properties and then Change Icon.
- Double-click on this shortcut to turn off your PC.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 15, 2013 at 06:57 AM by deri58.