I want to compare possible GPA and LSAT scores to Minimum Acceptance GPA and LSAT scores. I've tried using IF and AND functions, but I can't seem to get it right.
LSAT Score: 148
University of Alabama 3.3 160 No
University of Memphis 3.1 151 No
Harvard School of Law 4.0 180 No
Matchbool School of Law 1.0 50 Yes
Write this in cell d3 and then copy down:
- 1. student GPA is in cell B2 and LSAT is in cell C2
- 2. universities required GPA is starts at B3 and down
- 3. universities required LSAT is in cell C3 and down
- 4. decision for each university is to be shown in cell d3 and down
- 5. For "yes" decision, the user GPA and LSAT both must be greater or equal to university requirement
=IF( AND(B$2 >= B3, C$2 >= C3), "YES", "NO")
Thanks to rizvisa1
for this tip on the forum.