I have dates in column M and Column N. I want each row to to change color if either Column M or Column N has a value = to today.
I need help with the syntax.
- Highlight your rows (say 10 to 20)
- Go to the conditional format box
- Set the control to "Formula is"
- Enter this formula: =OR($M10=TODAY(),$N10=TODAY())
- Set your color / font etc as desired and press Enter/OK
Thanks to AusSteelMan
for this tip on the forum.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on November 6, 2012 at 08:19 AM by Jeff.