Hotmail, the widely used web based e-mail service bought by Microsoft as constituent of Windows Live provides great ways to internet markets and you can have the service access using internet connection in all places. It is an easy way to access the stored information in it if you have a computer and an internet. It has many features including a service to retrieve deleted e-mails. To get back the deleted mails, go to the deleted folder option and check the mails which you want to retrieve and move them back to the inbox. Check in your inbox to confirm the recovery of your mails.
Hotmail - How to recover deleted mail?
Sometimes you delete all your e-mails found in your inbox as it gets full. You may be have deleted one important e-mail which you don't know how to get it back! In hotmail, there's a "Deleted" folder which stores all deleted e-mails.
To recover these deleted mails:
- Open your Hotmail account
- Click on the "Deleted" option on the left (contains all deleted mails)
- Check the mail you want to recover
- Click on "Move to"then a drop-down box will appear
- Click on "Inbox". All deleted mail will be transferred to your Inbox.
Published by aakai1056
. - Latest update by Jeff