The name of your folders and files disappeared in File Explorer.
- This concern arises only when you are displaying "Thumbnails".
- When you switch the display of your files and folders in "List" or any other mode, the name of folders and files returns, everything is in order.
This problem occurs because of a false manipulation.
- Go to the folder view option to "list". To do this: "View" tab and then select "List".
- Press [Shift] on your keyboard and click on "View" then "Thumbnails".
- All your folder should be displayed.