Many ask the question: how to locate yourself on a a map in FlightGear? Unlike Fligh Simulator, you must be online have these information (shortest path).
Thanks to muneeb0786 for this tip
- You must first choose your aircraft and the airport(departure). Then check the Multiplayer option, and fill:
- Server: mpserver10.flightgear.org
- Designation: The name you want to appear (pseudo)
- Entry: 6000
- Released: 5000
- The multiplayer mode is now active.
- Now, go here: FGMAP
- In the "Pilots" tab, select your target. In the "Settings" tab, check "Always center Follows"
- Now you can locate yourself more easily on the map.
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 11, 2010 at 04:29 AM by deri58.