- Cell A4, contains a formula
- How to display the formula in cell A6 for this formula please ?
- That is =Sum(A1:B3)+A3/B2
- I know Control + ~ can view the formula in a spreadsheet.
- But that is view only. Another control + ~ will turn back to normal.
- I want to display the formula in cell.
Create a personalized macro function in a new module :
Function DisplayFormula(cel As Range)
DisplayFormula = cel.Formula & ""
and after use this new function to the column B cells.
For example, if you want to display the A2 formula in B2, you have to write in B2 the following formula :
Thanks to aquarelle
for this tip on the forum.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on April 16, 2012 at 12:55 PM by aakai1056.