This tip can be considered as an alternative to the use PDF creator to merge several PDF file into a single one, as described here
- To assemble your PDF, you will need two tools:
- Download these two programs and install them.
- Once both programs installed, open PDF Blender.
- Click on "Preferences" at the bottom of the window.
- In "Path to gswin32c.exe", look for the gswin32.exe file located by default in C:\Program Files\gs\gs*.**\bin\gswin32.exe
- Click "Save" to save the settings.
- Click the "Add Files" to add the files you want.
- Click on Remove to delete or move files upward or downward in the list according to your priority
- Once the files are ready and in good order, click "Browser"/ "Destination Directory".
- Then enter the file name on the final line "Destination Filename" (leave the .pdf extension)
- Finally, click on the "Blend" is normally instantaneous or in the worst case, it will take a few seconds.
- This is your file is ready, and its final size is also much lower than the files used.
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 20, 2010 at 04:26 AM by jak58.