How to convert a Word document to PDF?
First open your Word document with OpenOffice.org
- There are 2 solution to convert your document:
- Go to: File / Export as PDF ...
- Click on the Create PDF button.
- Choose the location to save your PDF and rename it
- Click on Export.
- You will get a preview of the properties of the PDF file:
- General tab: contains the file name of the source document, privacy settings..
- Description tab: the data describing the PDF file (title, subject, keywords, comments)
- User Tab: Optional
- Internet tab: Optional
- Statistics Tab
- Click OK to finalize the operation.