[Google Maps] How to save a map?
I must introduce my company hosts. So I need a card for the geographical location. When I go to Google Map, I want to know how to copy and paste the card I have before my eyes.
This is very easy! Please follow these instructions:
- 1) Click on print in the top right of the map
- 2) In the window that opens, do:
- Tools > Information on the Media page
- 3) You select the image plane ..... http://www.google.com/mapprint (it appears in preview)
- 4) Save As (save the image onto your desktop for example)
- 5) You can then retrieve the image in word or via Excel integration ... image, or other software of course.
I hope this will solve your worries.
You can take a screenshot of the screen content:
- Open the map then press the PrtSc button on your keyboard
- Open Microsoft Paint
- Click Edit then click Paste
You will get the screenshot then you just cut the region you need on the image!