I must introduce my company hosts. So I need a card for the geographical location. When I go to Google Map, I want to know how to copy and paste the card I have before my eyes.
This is very easy! Please follow these instructions:
- 1) Click on print in the top right of the map
- 2) In the window that opens, do:
- Tools > Information on the Media page
- 3) You select the image plane ..... http://www.google.com/mapprint (it appears in preview)
- 4) Save As (save the image onto your desktop for example)
- 5) You can then retrieve the image in word or via Excel integration ... image, or other software of course.
I hope this will solve your worries.
You can take a screenshot of the screen content:
- Open the map then press the PrtSc button on your keyboard
- Open Microsoft Paint
- Click Edit then click Paste
You will get the screenshot then you just cut the region you need on the image!
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on May 4, 2010 at 09:03 AM by aakai1056.