Removing infection: 023 service NT visible on a report HijackThis
Removing 023 NT Service... infection
Some Trojans use a component of their service, in addition to other programs launched at startup for their resettlement.
The Delete NT service
option found in the Miscellaneous Tools of HijackThis
can be used for deleting Trojans on your computer.
Method of Desinfection
- First of all, download Unlocker
- Then launch the application.
- Use Unlocker as it will force the shutdown of the service for deletion on your system.
- To know if the file has been deleted from your system, scan your computer with HijackThis and ensure the file is now missing.
- Then Fix the line with HijackThis and restart your computer. (select the line> "Fix checked")
Warning! Do not stop the process directly because the infection comes back automatically at startup.
In the event of concern, there is another method to delete a service under XP.
the service under XP:
Original article published by benurrr
. Translated by netty5
. - Latest update by jak58