Today's computers (EEEPC,netbook ...) are often provided without CD drive.
This article explains how to install a program, without buying a new drive.
- To begin you will need:
- The software installation on CD/DVD
- The computer on which we will install this program.
- External media (USB, HDD ...), where the image copy of the CD/DVD.
- If necessary, a second computer to create a CD image file (ISO file).
- In our example, we use the emulator for virtual drives, such as Daemon Tolls Lite.
- Copy the ISO file on your computer.
- Download Daemon Tools Lite
- Install Daemon Tools Lite.
- Restart the computer.
- Daemon Tool appears in the bottom right of the taskbar.
- Above all, turn on the emulation of protection: Right-click the icon Daemon Tools/Emulation/Enable all options.
- Emulate a virtual CD: left click and click on the first available drive.
- Choose the ISO image that you want to mount on your virtual drive and click the Open button. Your virtual *CD is now opened on the virtual drive.
- Install the software as a real CD.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on May 17, 2010 at 11:41 AM by aakai1056.