I recently installed easyPHP [as WampServer does not work] and when I run it, an error message saying "Unexpected End of MySQL".
So how can I fix this problem?
It works for me:
- Open the file "C:\Program Files (x86)"
- Right to -> properties on the folder EasyPhp
- In the security tab, click the "Change ..."
- In-list "names or groups of users,
- select the active user: "Users (Computer_name\ Users),
- then in the list" Permissions for Users "check" Full Control "of the column" Allow "(must check all).
- click "OK"
Thanks to juanou
for this tip on the forum.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on May 18, 2010 at 07:26 AM by aakai1056.