Private Browsing (InPrivate Browsing) in Internet Explorer 8 lets you surf the Internet incognito, without leaving traces about navigation or search.
Two options are available.
To browse without leaving traces on your computer:
Then start InPrivate browsing, it will open a new window. Throughout the browsing session files, cookies, preferences, passwords, user names are saved. They are permanently deleted once the InPrivate window closed.
- Three possibilities to open a new page InPrivate:
- click File
- Then New Tab
- Click on Tools /Open a browser window in InPrivate browsing
- click the Safety button, then click on InPrivate Browsing
- press Ctrl+ Shift + P
To delete your browsing history data while keeping data associated to your favorites
- click the Security button
- then click the Delete Browsing History
- Uncheck the Preserve Favorites Website Data.
- For the items you want to delete, simply check boxes and then click Delete.
Published by deri58
Latest update on May 21, 2010 at 11:57 AM by deri58.