I'm on Windows Xp and i want to make it look like a Mac ! Can anybody help me to do so?
Here's a list of the programs you'll need:
- StyleXP or WindowBlinds (skins the Graphical User Interface of your operating system)
- ObjectBar (the white Finder bar on the top of Macs; has File, Edit, View, etc. on it.)
- ObjectDock, YzDock (discontinued), or MobyDock (The dock on the bottom of a Mac that contains icons and shortcuts to programs)
- Trillian (chat program that can be skinned to resemble iChat)
- YzToolbar (skins the toolbar icons in your Windows windows)
- YzShadow (puts a lovely drop shadow under your windows/ Mac OS X)
- Rainlendar (popular skinable desktop calendar)
- Rainmeter (skinnable desktop system statistics)
- Samurize (like Konfabulator for the Mac; can display just about anything, such as clocks, uptime, and the weather)
- iTunes for Windows (self-explanatory)
- Icons (The pretty little pictures on your desktop that point you somewhere. There are millions out there, but try the link provided for over a 1,000 lifted from Mac OS X 10.3 aka Panther)
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on May 31, 2010 at 01:49 PM by aakai1056.