I want to know if it is possible to make Windows XP boot faster?
- Select Start > Run then type 'regedit'
- Locate the following registry...
- Make sure you make a backup of the key before editing.
HOW?? Highlight the key you need to backup, Select File > Export > Name the file(s) accordingly and click 'Save As'
- On the EnablePrefetcher value, change the setting from 3 to 5 (decimal).
- Close the registry editor.
- Restart your computer.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on June 2, 2010 at 07:25 AM by aakai1056.