Sometimes and it is impossible to eject a CD/DVD from the tray!
Here's a solution by krazykat
Above all, your CD player must be equipped with a hole, as in this picture:
- Take a paperclip or a needle.
- Gently insert the object into the hole of the CD:
- Once fully inserted, the CD Drive tray opens a little bit.
- Push the CD slightly, the engine starts and opens the Tray. For laptops, you will the mechanism is not the same instead of pushig the tray simply pull it.
- Remove the CD was inserted incorrectly and close the tray.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 31, 2012 at 02:38 PM by Jeff.