Laptop turned off abruptly during operation
Not powering up nor does the orange AC power light comes up - basically, lifeless!
- Removed Battery and switched on AC power - still lifeless!
- Replaced battery, disconnected AC chord, pressed POWER button for >45secs, put back AC connection, tried powering up - still lifeless!
- Removed battery, removed AC line, pressed POWER for >45 secs, connected AC chord back only( not battery ), repeated procedure 3 times - still lifeless!
- Put the battery again and switched on the main power! the orange indicator for AC power turned on.
- I pressed the POWER and it booted right up - However, the battery was completely out of order.
- But I could at least work off AC power!
Thanks to Raj for this tip.
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 13, 2010 at 06:51 AM by jak58.