comes with a powerful feature allowing you to search and find specific word(s) on a webpage.
This can be very useful for those who are regularly on forums or if you have to find a specific word in a lengthy web-based document.
Here's how it work:
- Using the Keyboard shortut: CTRL + F
- Will bring up a small search bar a the top-right side of the browser interface.
- You can also access this feature by clicking on the small page icon at the top and select the Find in Page option.
- Simply enter your query and from there the words you're searching for, will higlighted in yellow.
- In the search bar the number of corresponding results will be displayed (in our case it points our 1 of 2 results).
- You can use the small "up and down arrow" buttons of the interface to navigate through the results.
- Close the interface by clicking on the small X symbol.