Windows 7: Changing the image of the welcome screen
- The image of the welcome screen of Windows 7 is quite monotonous.
- It is possible to replace it with a custom image.
- For this, it is necessary to download the utility available here.
- Once downloaded, unzip it. Then run the Win7LogonBackgroundChanger.exe file.
- Here's the interface you will get:
- Choose one of the images by sliding left or right.
- To add your custom images, click the Choose a folder button and selec.
- Make a click on the image to apply to get a preview of your new Welcome screen.
- Finally click on the Apply button to change the background with the selected image.
- To return to the default background of Windows, run Windows 7 Logon Background Changer and apply the default image for Windows 7.