Disable the asking of password under Linux
I want to disable the asking of password under my Linux, can anybody help me?
- Click on "Application" then Accessories" and finally "Terminal"
- Enter this command line "sudo visudo" and press enter
- Enter your password then press Enter
- Search for "%admin ALL=(ALL) ALL"
- And replace the line by "%admin ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL. "
- Used shortcut key Ctrl + o and press Enter to saved all changes made
- Then used shortcut key Ctrl + x to close the file
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on October 25, 2012 at 12:30 PM by Jeff.