How to get a fix IP to play call of duty ?
I want to host a call of duty server but i can't do so because i don't have a fix ip address. What should i do?
- Go on www.dyndns.com
- Click on Create Account
- After having choose a username and a password click on "I agree..." and Create Account
- Then wait 5minutes and check for a confirmation email fromd www.dyndns.com
- After confirmation, log in on www.dyndns.com
- Go to "services"
- Choose Dynamic DNS and select "Get started"
- Choose a "Hostname" example callofdutygameserver.net, this will now be the network name of your pc
- Select "Wildcard
- Choose "Host with IP address"
- Click on the link "Use auto detected IP address..."
- Then click on "Create Host"
- This service is free
- Click on activate
- Now download DynDNS Updater via http://cdn.dyndns.com/windows/DynUpSetup.exe
- Launch application after installation and log to in
- Launch your Call of duty server and give to all your friend your dns hostname rather than your ip
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on June 28, 2010 at 06:20 AM by aakai1056.