To create and upload a video on youtube comprising of a photo and a recording (as backgroung), you can make use of Windows Movie Maker
- 1. Open Windows Movie Maker.
- 2. Click Import Photos (select the photos you want).
- 3. Drag the photo on the sequential timeline tab at bottom (all left).
- 4. Click Import audio or music (Currently Selected music).
- 5. Drag the music into the sequential timeline.
- 6. Select the extremity of the symbol for the picture and slide it until the end of the white bar for the music tab.
- 7. Click Save to finalize the video
- 8. Then you just go on youtube you connect to your personal account, and upload your video